Intensive Outpatient Program
Our intensive outpatient program in Franklin, TN is a well-rounded, comprehensive program that can meet the needs of a specific population of individuals who require a certain type of addiction treatment.
Get Help Today
Who Can Benefit from Our Intensive Outpatient Program in Franklin, TN?
Our intensive outpatient program is a form of addiction treatment that falls in between inpatient treatment and outpatient treatment. This middle-of-the-road treatment program is best suited for those individuals who:
- Are not dependent on drugs or alcohol and do not need detox services
- Do not have any medical and/or psychiatric needs that require 24//7 care
- Have a stable home environment and a support system of friends, family, loved ones, etc.
- Have already participated in a higher level of treatment (such as inpatient treatment) but who are phasing out of treatment by utilizing an intensive outpatient program
Our intensive outpatient treatment in Franklin, TN focuses on providing patients with a number of different evidence-based treatments that can take them from actively abusing drugs or alcohol to building a life of recovery. Some of the treatments that we utilize most through our IOP include the following:
- Individual therapy
- Group counseling
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT)
- Motivational interviewing
- Trauma treatment
- Psychoeducational groups
With these treatments, we can also treat those patients who have a dual diagnosis through our intensive outpatient program. A dual diagnosis occurs when someone is experiencing both a substance use disorder and a mental illness at the same time. Specifically, we provide treatment for several mental illnesses, including but not limited to, the following:
- Bipolar disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Anxiety disorders
- Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Emotional disturbance
Our intensive outpatient program in Franklin, TN can benefit those who find themselves needing a level of care that is not as intense as inpatient treatment but not as relaxed as outpatient treatment. It can also be effective for those who can benefit from the types of therapies we offer and who require additional treatment for a dual diagnosis.
What are the Advantages of IOP?
When attending intensive outpatient treatment in Franklin, TN, patients can gain several advantages, including:
- The time spent at the facility is both structured but flexible, giving patients the attention they need but also personal freedom
- Allows patients to continue to engage with their friends and family in between therapy sessions, as well as work, go to school, etc.
- Helps patients develop a community of others who are in recovery who they can learn from, obtain support, and stay accountable to
- Provides patients the opportunity to apply the skills learned through the program to everyday life occurrences
The more involved and dedicated a patient is while in IOP, the more advantages he or she can gain in recovery.
Get Enrolled in Our Intensive Outpatient Program in Franklin, TN Today
When you continue on with an addiction and do not get treatment for it, you are putting your life at risk every single time you use. No matter how long or short you have been using for, you can lose your life at any given moment due to overdose or an accident. Plus, you run the risk of harming others and possibly unintentionally taking someone else’s life. Nothing good can come from an addiction to drugs or alcohol, so if you are ready to get help, do not waste one more second.
Our intensive outpatient program in Franklin, TN can help you put a stop to your substance abuse once and for all. You do not need to stay trapped in addictive behaviors, rather you can learn how to break free from them. Pick up the phone and call us right now. We can help you.